Does this blow anyone elses mind

Oh I thought you meant he used all off brand equipment or something.

If you were unaware that is HAT's demo car, the highest scoring SQ car in existence.

I like that it is also a fully functioning car, a **** fast one. I love the dash. The amps are an example of showing off done well.

The real question is, for the same money, would you want that or a Ferrari?

If it was me Ferrari by a long shot. I can sit in my house if I want to listen to music, I can't how ever imagine that will out handle a Ferrari especially with a wall in it.

I like that it is also a fully functioning car, a **** fast one. I love the dash. The amps are an example of showing off done well.
The real question is, for the same money, would you want that or a Ferrari?
I would take the skyline., depends on the ferrari too.

I don't know if it has the new skyline hermetically sealed built engine in it then its a toss up for me between that and a Ferrari but still I understand the Pardox. You have a car that goes vroom vroom very loudly and then you have thousands of dollars invested into a sq set up. hrmmm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.