Does this seem good for 2 18" BTL's?

Participant count
  • Participant list

East
10+ year member

Team New England
I have 2 18" BTL N2's Fully Loaded XMAX etc. I want to run on 2 Crescendo BC2000's

I'll be feeding them about 1800-2000 each.

This is the box I came up with I want it to have kerfed port but I'll figure that in question is does the port area and box size seem ok for this woofer? I current run 1 @ 6.5ft^3 off 2k and it hits nicely but I'm afraid I only have about 10ft^3 to spare.

nqb1.png

Also should I go port up subs up or will that kill my output?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

It's always leaned that direction. Not sure how cheap you can really get anything done these days. Deadening and custom mounting...
Ill also add that, its nice to have rear fill for passengers and for that surround sound affect, especially for an SUV or a 4 dr vehicle. If the...
Speaker ratings are generally a thermal/mechanical limitation of the drivers. Music is dynamic, not continuous. During quiet periods a song, you...
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
You're not going to know until you test with a meter. Typically even carpeting a box as opposed to painting is going to lose a few tenths.

About this thread

East

10+ year member
Team New England
East
Fryeburg, Maine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date