does walmart carry box carpet?

yeah, it's near the floor mats and such. 'replacement auto carpet' or something like that. i think it's only 2 yards long (1 yard wide). might be enough to cover one, single sub box. it's about $8. oh, and its kinda hit or miss what colors they have in stock. there was only brown at the nearest walmart last time i checked.

yeah, it's near the floor mats and such. 'replacement auto carpet' or something like that. i think it's only 2 yards long (1 yard wide). might be enough to cover one, single sub box. it's about $8. oh, and its kinda hit or miss what colors they have in stock. there was only brown at the nearest walmart last time i checked.
I second that. I was lucky to find the color I wanted (black). next time i went they were out of stock //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

save the money and show off the wood //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
We want to see wood? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Don't get the wal-mart ****. It's awful for anything but big ass panels. It's got a latex backing, as had been said, which means that it does NOT conform to anything very well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.