doesnt it feel liek this forum is dying ?

OP if you're on FB "The New Chicago Car Audio" page is legit....I might even post on there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

I'm

Staying in kissame right off the main strip. There's a 7-11, a Perkins at the corners. It's been decent with all the rain but today has been hot. We're at magic kingdom now and tommorrow is our last day. We went to st.petes beaches and orlandos strip and a friends house who lives about an hour away. The humidity isn't that bad , same as Chicago I guess . What else is there to do out here ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote name='mrpep']I'm
Staying in kissame right off the main strip. There's a 7-11, a Perkins at the corners. It's been decent with all the rain but today has been hot. We're at magic kingdom now and tommorrow is our last day. We went to st.petes beaches and orlandos strip and a friends house who lives about an hour away. The humidity isn't that bad , same as Chicago I guess . What else is there to do out here ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Lots of things there to do. Like everything else, it costs $. If your into miniature golf, plenty of those around Kissimmee and Orlando. Wet-n-Wild in Orlando looks pretty fun....about 30-40 bucks/person it quite expensive. There's Epcot Center, Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios, Disney World, Wonderland(we went there yesterday). Fun Spot in both Kissimmee and Orlando. Plenty of rides, eat/drink there. Old Town in Kissimmee just a walks away from old town is a nice attraction.

See my other replies. I was finally able to visit Daytona Beach. A very popular hotspot and as @707 said, one of the very few beaches you can drive on. But in certain spots only. 10 bucks to park tho. Plenty of bikini women there to gauk at. The Boardwalk is pretty nice. Just right across from Joe's Crab Shack. Eatery's/arcade.

Thanks and I'm gonna check out Daytona beach tomorrow - we did 11 hours at Magic kingdom today , I freaking love that place especially at night. update: did Daytona and it was very nice., especially driving on the beach. Cool spot, thanks for the tips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
OP if you're on FB "The New Chicago Car Audio" page is legit....I might even post on there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
waiting on request approval for days, lol

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']Lots of things there to do. Like everything else, it costs $. If your into miniature golf, plenty of those around Kissimmee and Orlando. Wet-n-Wild in Orlando looks pretty fun....about 30-40 bucks/person it quite expensive. There's Epcot Center, Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios, Disney World, Wonderland(we went there yesterday). Fun Spot in both Kissimmee and Orlando. Plenty of rides, eat/drink there. Old Town in Kissimmee just a walks away from old town is a nice attraction.

See my other replies. I was finally able to visit Daytona Beach. A very popular hotspot and as @707 said, one of the very few beaches you can drive on. But in certain spots only. 10 bucks to park tho. Plenty of bikini women there to gauk at. The Boardwalk is pretty nice. Just right across from Joe's Crab Shack. Eatery's/arcade.[/QUOTE]

Is OceanWalk still poppin? Used to stay there every year for SBN/College Spring Break. It was dying down more and more every year.

And I agree if you can't take the humidity go live somewhere else. It's humidity and beach weather year round or snow. I gladly know what my pick is. I like being able to take my jet skis out in January.

spend a winter in chicago and you will take back what you said , lol and I can guarantee this !
Chicago is pussy shit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Go a little farther north, and you'll find out what a real winter is. I lived in Wisconsin for 7 years

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.