doesnt it feel liek this forum is dying ?

Chicago is pussy shit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Go a little farther north, and you'll find out what a real winter is. I lived in Wisconsin for 7 years
The difference isnt that much but yeah It's a little colder up north.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is OceanWalk still poppin? Used to stay there every year for SBN/College Spring Break. It was dying down more and more every year.
And I agree if you can't take the humidity go live somewhere else. It's humidity and beach weather year round or snow. I gladly know what my pick is. I like being able to take my jet skis out in January.
have no idea what that is let alone whwere it is.,

When we went to Daytona Beach, we got rained on, hard after about an hour of being there. It was crazy!

I just dont care for the new car audio generation. They all rack up a credit card to run 3-5k on stock electrical. Or spend tons of cash without any basic knowledge of audio. Sundown all the way blah blah. Guys blowing subs with absolutely no idea why. This is no longer a place of learning.
There arent enough beefs going on anymore
Agree with both of this. No beefs and it did seem like years ago people where more in depth (they actually wanted to learn how to do proper installs instead of "what subs can rattle car alarms").
Some people mentioned discussion forums dying but there still pretty popular (Reddit is one of the biggest websites on the planet and it's literally a collaboration of discussion forums; facebook has a ton of pages/groups that are basically discussion board like in terms of format/posting). People bash both websites but for the least popular (casual hobbies); it's done a great job of bringing people together and building the communities in those specific hobbies/groups

Car audio forums might be slowing down a bit but it's always been an extremely niche market (slowing down a bit is a big deal when it's not a mainstream hobby).

More popular markets like video games, fitness, electronics, and sports have huge forum followings (there not struggling at all).

Off topic, but I set off a Mustang's car alarm at a car meet while I was giving a demo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Off topic, but I set off a Mustang's car alarm at a car meet while I was giving a demo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
You can do better than that. Blow the skirt off a cute girl. Or hell her shirt lol

You can do better than that. Blow the skirt off a cute girl. Or hell her shirt lol
I'm really not a skirt kind of guy. I don't think they look sexy. I think a girl looks better in short jean shorts with a belly shirt or yoga pants with a tank top

I'm really not a skirt kind of guy. I don't think they look sexy. I think a girl looks better in short jean shorts with a belly shirt or yoga pants with a tank top
you also like them overweight so what does your preference really matter

not that i blame you, im sure it gets you laid on a more consistent basis

you also like them overweight so what does your preference really matter
not that i blame you, im sure it gets you laid on a more consistent basis
Yeah, 50% of the girls I've banged are what society deems as "overweight" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Da azz do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Bruh. There's nothing hotter than a chick in a tight skirt with a button up blouse, black heels (the ones with the red bottoms), and stockings with the line going up the back.

Bruh. There's nothing hotter than a chick in a tight skirt with a button up blouse, black heels (the ones with the red bottoms), and stockings with the line going up the back.
I would take a girl in a sports bra and spandex shorts over that any day of the week

tumblr_nopiip56Yy1ts3ldqo3_500.jpg

7febc8b36f2d93284149ff57250a3836.jpg

842ee8d562680d48968d3185585a3f3d.jpg

Char-Everhart-in-Sports-Bra-and-Shorts-Workout--09-662x439.jpg

You don't know what your missin'!!

You never know what they're wearing under there.....or perhaps nothing at all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

You don't know what your missin'!!
You never know what they're wearing under there.....or perhaps nothing at all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
She's wearing her pussy under there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I don't see the attraction to skirts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.