Don (6spdcoupe)...look what I FINALLY got today!!!!

I have a f150 '05 and i'm thinking of the powerline cs. Do you think the stock grills are too restrictive. Have you tried them with the grills on and off. how are your clerences between the grill and speaker and speaker and window?
Alot of trimming (door panel plastic), you're gonna need at least a 1.5" mdf ring/adapter and you will not be able to use the grilles if you want to put your door panel grille back on.

bry, you ****... how dare you disband the f150 forums
styx...**** my nuts!!!! btw, your mirrors are too small and are fugly too!!!!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif

Alot of trimming (door panel plastic), you're gonna need at least a 1.5" mdf ring/adapter and you will not be able to use the grilles if you want to put your door panel grille back on.
I think you misunderstood the question. I was talking about the stock f150 trim grilles being too restrictive. I thought of a solution were I can drill out the non functiong holes with small drill bit then sand some material off the back side where the larger speaker area would be. But I would try and see if there is an audiable difference with the grilles on and off first. good luck with the new truck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.