Don (6spdcoupe)...look what I FINALLY got today!!!!

That's right...I FINALLY (after over a month) got them from FedEx today!!!! I had to go pick them up, because again they would have not been delivered today.
Now I got to see if they will fit...there's that chance they wont. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

DSC01293.jpg

DSC01292.jpg
I see'm:eek:

how about some shots of that driver!!!

I see them as well, looks really nice........usually I only get the dreaded red x's:D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D

I dont get it. also link to original thread?

Theres no original thread Dev. He order these quite sometime ago, FedEx decided to lose them, but only for a lil while as they 'found' them about a month later. Then decided they wanted to ship them back to me (took their sweetas$ time) I then had to ship next day air, which actually took two days and Bryan still had to pick them up at the sort facility.

Cliff Notes:

FedEx = FTL

Don = FTW ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Theres no original thread Dev. He order these quite sometime ago, FedEx decided to lose them, but only for a lil while as they 'found' them about a month later. Then decided they wanted to ship them back to me (took their sweetas$ time) I then had to ship next day air, which actually took two days and Bryan still had to pick them up at the sort facility.
Cliff Notes:

FedEx = FTL

Don = FTW ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Ooohhh I see. I thought there was a story behind this. Well a story with a thread. I see now tho. Yes Don ftw.

Rainbow Power Line eh....meh seen better personally...

I kid, i kid...nice pick up son. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Now pow pow power them up and write us a review already!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.