Dumb things you have heard?

Just pull up any Craigslist car audio add and you will get a good laugh. Them people are clueless about car audio, and the prices they ask for their crappy equipment are just as funny.

a friend of mine actualy claimes this does 10kw

Bilde0611.jpg

Bilde0613.jpg

With a cap your lights won't dim.
really? never heard that one before.. x.x

i had a nice arguement with a friend about how 2 alpine type r subs would be louder than my re mt 15.. his 10s being in about .5 cube sealed each and my re having 5 cubes ported.. he installed them. and proceeded to play them as loud as possible. and i swear my front stage hit harder than those **** subs...

Sealed has better Sound quality than ported,

Kicker squares are the best thing ever...

apparently my friend thinks an alpine type x new is 550 when he tried selling is to another friend...

hmm, another member on here asked how to wire a D4 sub to 4 ohms...

Probably my favorite, recently someone posted that Kicker L3's have amazing Sound Quality....

Every a$$-clown I come across has some story about blowing out windows. Then they sit in one of my trucks and tell me they have never felt anything even close to that... I reply, "really? I've NEVER broken a window". Then there is an akward silence as I try not to laugh.

Close second is the "my friend has 10,000 watts" yet has no idea what a H.O. alternator is or why you would need one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.