Ebay replacement key

Participant count
  • Participant list

Polski13
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MI
Wasn't sure where post this, but I need some serious up to date advice on replacement keys.

I have a 2005 Honda Accord Lx coupe 2.4cyl. and I lost my keys. Ive searched for days, but no sign.

I've been researching some sights and I found keys on ikeyless.com and keys on ebay.

Does anyone know anything about ikeyless and ebay replacement keys?

I'd prefer to buy from ebay because the keys are cheaper and I'd like to know if they are worth it, reliable, good quality, will last, etc?

I'm more interested in possibly buying a switchblade/flip key

And i'm really considering buying one of these keys:

Lot 2 Uncut Transponder Key Blank for Honda Accord Civic Pilot CR V w Chip 46 | eBay

New Uncut Honda Key Keyless Entry Remote Transmitter Fob Replacement | eBay

New Unique Honda Flip Key Entry Remote 010 | eBay

New Honda Accord Keyless Entry Key Remote Flip Key | eBay

Please help me because i'd like to order tomorrow because my car is just sitting

Thanks in advance

Yeah I think mine does and I think it's called a transponder or immobilizer chip and if I buy one of the keys I'll have to pay a dealer or locksmith to cut and program the key. Idk what the dealer will charge for a new key from them, but I assume it would be a lot more costly. I'm just trying to avoid the high cost. I'll be calling them tomorrow

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.