Eclipse AVN52D EJECT LOCK?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Holty
10+ year member

Hi,

I've had this head unit installed and its been working flawlessly since April of 2009.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/head-units/396107-question-avn5510-avn52d.html

^link to a question i posted way back then about installing it.

I recently disconnected my battery to change my HID head light bulbs and afterwards the MAP DVD wont eject. The cd/mp3 disc will eject just fine, and all other functions work on the head unit, including the NAV, i just can't get the NAV DVD disc to eject to put a regular DVD in to watch a movie. It throws an error "Eject Lock".

any suggestions or solutions to this problem? has anyone ever heard of this problem before?

I wasn't even aware that you could put a DVD into the MAP/DVD slot. I thought that the MAP/DVD slot was labeled so because the MAP is in DVD format. I'm still not going to put a DVD in my 6620's MAP/DVD slot though.

Did you go to source>DVD or just waited to see if itd automatically play? Try checking your ground for your "e-brake". If you cant figure it out id call Eclipse. Last time I called them the customer service was great.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.