COMPLETED WTB Eclipse SC8365

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jshields67

CarAudio.com Newbie
I am looking for an Eclipse SC8365 component set from years back. Needs to be fully functional and aesthetically perfect.

Attachments

• Eclipse SC8365.jpg
    Eclipse SC8365.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 20
Good luck with that! Acquiring a 15-20-year-old set of anything in mint condition is a lofty endeavor for sure. Are we in love with the idea/memory or replacing old?

Last edited:
😂 I happen to have a pair of matching 10s and a pair of 12s and want to build home speakers using this setup for nostalgia.

I installed car and home audio for 26 years at a local shop with my close friend. We both had day jobs and did this for fun and stress relief. This was the golden years of car audio in the 80's and 90's up until the early 2000's. Now he has grown sons and is talking about starting another shop with them doing home theater and automation. My son is 11 and I want to introduce him to the hobby as well. So a trip down memory lane is in order.

I know 99.9% of these sets are in the landfill at this point, but I also know there are old farts like myself with pristine equipment in the original boxes. I have amps, subs, and a few head units from back in the day. It's good to see that some people are still interested in the hobby. Most kids I see today are barely interested in cars, much less a thumping sound system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...