Eclipse SC6500 thoughts

Participant count
  • Participant list
That would be my post on CL. Price is for 2 mids, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers. I just sent you an email back. However Portage is a good distance away from me and Ill be willing to work on price with you.

Secondly they are simply awesome. The tweeters are very detailed, open and airy on most music. There are times they can get harsh for example Chevelle's Antisaint. The mids are much more efficient than Eclipse likes to make them seem according to specs. Ive read a few reviews on them. Most place them against $3-$400 component sets and they do very well.

Here is a nice little video I did of them. This video is only my front stage. 9887 HU, both sides passive. HU 1/3 of the way up so roughly 10wrms if that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.