Eclipse Subs......suggestions.

civic2004
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
LA
I owned a eclipse Ti Pro as some of you in this fourm may remember, then it got stolen. Well im finally deciding to get new subs and im not to sure what to get. I kind of want to get another Ti pro for a single 15" set up but then thought about getting two Eclipse titaniums(not pro). But now im wondering if there is anything else you guys would recommend. I have only owned eclipse and long ago 2 15" fosgate 15" hx2's. Thought about a couple of L7's but didnt no if that would be stepping down or up. of maybe 13.5 jl audios.

I'm open to all suggestions, close to eclipse subs.

Since you're already used to Eclipse's stuff, why not go the extra mile and go with a top end model TC Sounds sub? Or just get them to custom build you something spiffy?

http://www.tcsounds.com

take a look if you already havent.

at least when you look at their stuff, you'll be somewhat familiar with it all

Isn't TC subs and eclipse the same? or the same motor. thats what i have heard.

the pro and one of the tc subs the HP4 i believe look almost the same. and im looking to get pretty loud but still sound good.

Isn't TC subs and eclipse the same? or the same motor. thats what i have heard.the pro and one of the tc subs the HP4 i believe look almost the same. and im looking to get pretty loud but still sound good.
Yes and no.....TC is the OEM builder for Eclipse, Soundsplinter, and a few other well known sub companies. Eclipse just contracts TC to build to thier specs....which means you can contact TC and get a sub built to what you want as well - if you like that sort of thing.

So you you think that the TC sound 15" LMS-5400 Would be a better sub then the eclipse ti pro? I have heard many good things abot the ti pro and then some bad things as well like it being overmotored and only good for SPL.

I believe the LMS 5400 would be one sexy ass driver.

I have the SW8200, which is a lot closer to the LMS 4000, and I love it. Excellent sound quality, and gets decently loud (for a single 12" in 1 cube sealed)

Soon to be 2 8200's in 3 cubes and twice the power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

yeah i really liked my ti pro but its no longer around. i wouldn't mind having 2 of the 9100 15" but i was looking at there website today and they don't have the 9100 series anymore or the pro series either. I wonder if they got rid of it or what. Do you think the lms 5400 is worth the money for a single sub set up? Money isn't a issue i just don't want to spend that much if there is something better for the money ya know. But i really do like the look of that sub and by the specs it looks like its one LOUD sub

Do you have aim or anything ?

I might have something close...

And being in cali will be cheap on shipping or free if you pick up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Do you have aim or anything ?I might have something close...

And being in cali will be cheap on shipping or free if you pick up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
you got PM =)

also i would need a good amp to power something like that. When i had my last sub i had 2 fosgate 1001bd's which was still like 1000watts short of RMS for that sub but it still sounded pretty good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.