EFX has a new line in the audio market

dkc62
10+ year member

SoundStream®
I was browsing ebay and a guy from south florida has the new line of amps and subs made by EFX. Here's a qoute from one of his auctions.

"This is a top of the line amp and sub combo perfectly matched for optimum performance at a low price. I have this equipment in my car and it is as good if not better than the comparable Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, JL Audio, and so on."

"I recently put my 3 10" EFX subwoofers and my HD3002 amplifier against one of my customers who has 3- pseries Rockford subs and a 600 mono Rockford amp and he could not beleive how much cleaner and louder my system was, as a matter of fact in the next month or so he is going to replace his Rockford equipment with this new EFX equipment( once he sells his Rockford equipment her on ebay)."

Almost makes me want to get a pair;)

I was browsing ebay and a guy from south florida has the new line of amps and subs made by EFX. Here's a qoute from one of his auctions.
"This is a top of the line amp and sub combo perfectly matched for optimum performance at a low price. I have this equipment in my car and it is as good if not better than the comparable Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, JL Audio, and so on."

"I recently put my 3 10" EFX subwoofers and my HD3002 amplifier against one of my customers who has 3- pseries Rockford subs and a 600 mono Rockford amp and he could not beleive how much cleaner and louder my system was, as a matter of fact in the next month or so he is going to replace his Rockford equipment with this new EFX equipment( once he sells his Rockford equipment her on ebay)."

Almost makes me want to get a pair;)
Your post count scares me!

I don't know about where you are but Scosche has had EFX-series subs and amps available here for quite some time. I see them on eBay fairly frequent as well. I've never used any Scosche gear outside of wiring so I cannot comment on whether the stuff is worth buying but it isn't brand new.

Yup. All the EFX-branded stuff is Scosche products. The first all-in-one wiring kit I ever bought was one of the Scosche kits from WalMart (back when they still put actual 4awg cable in them) and the battery terminal that was included in the kit said "EFX" on the plastic cover.

I just put the HD4004 into my car, not a bad amp at all. The amp looks really nice up close. The amp feels solid.

For what its worth, where do you think all the amps come from anyway?

Scosche is a pretty lean operation, don't advertise, don't have a drifting/motocross/x guys guy they sponsor.

I would have no problem selling the stuff, wouldn't surprise me if you got the same type of quality product as some of the forum people's favorite pet brands (they move tons of product so get a pretty good deal as well).

Either way, I recommend the product, cosmetically it looks good, and my guess is that its probably as well made as Audiobahn stuff if not better for less money and less chrome.

Juan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.