Electrical problem? (help)

Participant count
  • Participant list
At least do a big 3 bruh
Plz he dnt have the time or cash for such a massive project LOL... Hate to say it but I shall laugh hard when u come back asking why ur amp want come out of protect or u cant get ur car to start anymore.... Good luck.... Why even help people when they dnt even care to be helped??

Even tho it's minor dimming?
You have ZERO idea what ur voltage is..... Untill u find that out then minor dim or major dim who cares. Let me go spend 2k on a system but yet not give a single thought of what kinda voltage I have sounds like a solid plan. Got another 2k saved up I hope..

Even tho it's minor dimming?
I've seen peoples lights dim and watched them fry their gear and also seen people who were a little more fortunate,so it's a 50/50.Its your car,sub(s),amp(s) so you do what you wanna do but if something happens at least you know why.

I work aton and I just don't have the time or knowledge to do it. I'm sorry if it seems that I don't care. I appreciate your advice.
Bro everyone can find 10mins IDC where u wrk "unless in Military" there is about 3 billion threads showing how to do the big 3 if u can use a wrench then you are qualified. Thats the problem IDC either way burn it down to the ground but YOU should care..... Hell if ur that busy and cant use a wrench find someone on here local to do it for u for a few bucks. I mean really why even chance it??? This is a very $$$ hobby so best get use to dropping lots of cash...

I don't know how to do the big 3 and wouldn't it void the warranty that I got from the shop I got it hooked up from? They told me if I messed with the wiring that it'd void the warranty. I'm very new to this.

I don't know how to do the big 3 and wouldn't it void the warranty that I got from the shop I got it hooked up from? They told me if I messed with the wiring that it'd void the warranty. I'm very new to this.
Who needs a shop to do anything?? U have sites like this with people that are willing to help you DIY for free.. U are not messing with anything they installed thus I see no way they can say u voided ur warranty.. If the shop was even worth a lick they would have done it for you during the install.

I work aton and I just don't have the time or knowledge to do it. I'm sorry if it seems that I don't care. I appreciate your advice.
Its three wires ,and I gave you a video of how to/tutorial??As much time as youve been on here debating/running this questioning about your issue,you would have already been completed with the task of The Big 3..Takes approx an hour may 1/2 hour more ,taking your time.If that video was not easy to understand,there are several others to look up on the side portion of the YouTube Info ,I gave..Find one that you can understand, or one for your specific vehicle even.

Well it's a newer car and I don't know jackshit so I didn't want to mess anything up. They installed it pretty much free. I'll give them a call and see if it would void the warranty.

Umm no,void warranty for what?Helping the electrical flow to your amps is unlikely to void your warranty.Like the others said watch tutorial videos on YouTube all you need is a socket wrench,either a 7mm,10mm,or a 13mm socket

Shouldnt,as you are not messing with the car audio installation?You are merely upgrading the voltage needs for the vehicle at hand??Major power supply?No different from swapping a battery out?I mean, If you swap your battery out,for a new one,will that void the warranty of the install??I wouldnt think so,

Umm no,void warranty for what?Helping the electrical flow to your amps is unlikely to void your warranty.Like the others said watch tutorial videos on YouTube all you need is a socket wrench,either a 7mm,10mm,or a 13mm socket
A hammer or a Vise,and a chisel or punch,thats it..Cave man tools

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.