Emergency sale

MANTI5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Southern AZ
Item(s) for Sale:

1 Shiva X2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Very good condition, one small nick on surround. Only ever run a 4ohms in my home theater and for a few days in my car. Just started my first car system but something has come up and I have to have money. If you know anything about subs you know what this is, if you don't, just know you want this. It's extremely hard for me to part with it, but such is life. The amp in the picture is for sale to.

Price: $200 shipped cont. us.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
shiva.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

They're about the best 12 you can get, my opinion and quite a few others. I'll take it out in just a bit to get more pics. Just wanted to get it up as soon as possible.

Item(s) for Sale: 1 Shiva X2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Very good condition, one small nick on surround. Only ever run a 4ohms in my home theater and for a few days in my car. Just started my first car system but something has come up and I have to have money. If you know anything about subs you know what this is, if you don't, just know you want this. It's extremely hard for me to part with it, but such is life. The amp in the picture is for sale to.

Price: $200 shipped cont. us.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
shiva.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
GLWS great sub you got there....

Id love to see some... what makes them so great? what will they hold for power?
Its rated for 1k but it can take more.

shiva2.jpg

I've run it on 500 in a little under 5 cubes inside for HT and it rocked, had it in the car in 1.5 cubes on 800 and it wanted more for sure. It can be happy upwards of 1500.

Also, I just realized I put this in the wrong section. Sorry guys, if a mod could put this in the sub section I'd appreciate it. Just wasn't paying attention, need to sell this soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MANTI5

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
MANTI5
Southern AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date