Enclosure for a SA 8" V2

Participant count
  • Participant list
How much space do you have to work with? .75 after displacement tuned to 30-35 Hz ported would work perfect. I'd do an aero port.
It's going into a 2001 chevy blazer LT and who designed your enclosure for your 2 sa 8's?

It's going into a 2001 chevy blazer LT and who designed your enclosure for your 2 sa 8's?
I got the design a few months back off someone for free. It's not the best box, and has a ton of 45 degree angle turns that are un-unnecessary, but the box/subs sound very good. It will surprise you how much power these sa-8 v2's will take, and how low they can get.

I got the design a few months back off someone for free. It's not the best box, and has a ton of 45 degree angle turns that are un-unnecessary, but the box/subs sound very good. It will surprise you how much power these sa-8 v2's will take, and how low they can get.
OH OK BECAUSE RIGHT NOW i HAVE MY SA 8 V2 IN A BOX THAT I HAD MY DD 1508 IN AND JUST ADDED A DOUBLE FRONT BAFFLE AND WIDEN THE SUB HOLE A LIL BIT

OH OK BECAUSE RIGHT NOW i HAVE MY SA 8 V2 IN A BOX THAT I HAD MY DD 1508 IN AND JUST ADDED A DOUBLE FRONT BAFFLE AND WIDEN THE SUB HOLE A LIL BIT
message brian at starmountain on here with your working dimesions and he will build you an amazing box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Home Page

He makes great enclosures for that sub imparticular.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Home Page

He makes great enclosures for that sub imparticular.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.