Everlast deep cycle marine battery or kinetik 2400?

running 2 18 aq hdc3 with 1 aq3500 have a 200 amp alt. wondering if i could get away with like 2 or 3 everlast deep cycle marine batteries or would 1 kinetik 2400 do the same? thanks tim

Walmart doesnt sell sealed everstart batteries, though the regular batts are strong for the money.

I run two of the everstart maxx marines, in a battery box inside my vehicle but I agree not the best idea, that's why I want to change. Its just nice for the price.

dekas are the best bang for the buck i sell some 9a31's for 100 plus shipping each they are slightly used for testing and come with a one year warranty..if anything hppens just ship it back and i will get it replaced..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.