Explorer 285amp Tenney alt with transpo adjustable regulator

nitrodude
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
fl
Item(s) for Sale:

Four month old Tenney 285a alt. said it clamped a hair over 300amps at 2k rpm from Tenney.

I brought it to a local alt shop and they tried clamping it on there bench that clamps up to 200amps and their little belt would slip right as it got to a 200 amp load.

Also comes with a transpo 911-02r adjustable voltage regulator (got it brand new about three to four month ago-original one sent with alt died right after install and a warrantied one was sent to me)

This was fit on my 1997 ford explorer with the 4.0 sohc engine. Believe some mustangs uses the same alt? Check and make sure though

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Worked great when pulled from my truck. Only reason I'm selling is because Im selling the truck and doing a new build in my new civic.

Price:

$300 Obo for the alt and regulator.

Possible trades for 2-4k amp or two decent 12"s

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Can negotiate with interested party or picked up in Florida.

Item Pictures:

1036cm9.jpg

zunvbs.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nitrodude

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
nitrodude
fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date