'06 Explorer new system advice

if anyone is interested, I'll be pulling 2 sets of NVX 6x8s out of my storage unit when I visit it middle of next week, $80 plus shipping from 83686 for both sets, open box stock never installed. Ended up going with the 6x9s instead. These are what I'm talking about, decent enough for the budget-conscious.

Amazon product ASIN B00E6EEEU8
Is that for both pair?? If so.. Thats a hell of a deal!! NVX makes some great audio gear for the $

Looks like there is room for 8" Bazooka? Powered 8250?
I was also thinking of a fabricated enclosure secured on the ceiling, atv style. I assume one can strap a bass tube up there as well; not as pretty but viable and you know it will sound good. Although IMO two tubes strapped up there like missile tubes would look awesome! 4 six inch tubes!
Another option is a low profile box that will be the new floor. Just do not know how much effort OP is willing invest for bass.

Looks like there is room for 8" Bazooka? Powered 8250?
The "Bazooka" option! I was skeptical and really, if you're just looking for low-end extension, something to complete the deal rounding out your system, they work great. I installed the 10" powered unit years ago in a friend's Saturn, it definitely sounded much better with it than without, for sure. Considering his wife let him back in the house after she heard it, that's a win/win!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...