SOLD F/S old school orion concept very rare !!!!!!!!!

loudmofo
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
97.1 4CH high current / high output

97.2 digital eq 30 band i think

97.3 high output 2 ch amp :)1 watter:)

98.1 5 1/4 mid set dual 2 ohm mids w/ adjustable x-over

cs1 3 way x-over

looking to sell as a package.

craigsliststuff113.jpg

craigsliststuff115.jpg

craigsliststuff116.jpg

craigsliststuff112.jpg

craigsliststuff111.jpg

looking for $3000 shipped obo

i must say thats one nice os set up you have there. if the economy wasnt so bad those would of been sold already.
im been out of the old school loop so long whats a good place to even sell these because i know its not going to sell here lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

im been out of the old school loop so long whats a good place to even sell these because i know its not going to sell here lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
ebay is about the only other place. and would be better to sell them seperate. not many people would buy it all. try selling them on here and if they dont sell list them on ebay with a reserve price but list everything seperately but make sure you mention all the peices available and put a pic of everything in all the auctions. you might be suprised what you end up getting for that stuff on ebay.

ebay is about the only other place. and would be better to sell them seperate. not many people would buy it all. try selling them on here and if they dont sell list them on ebay with a reserve price but list everything seperately but make sure you mention all the peices available and put a pic of everything in all the auctions. you might be suprised what you end up getting for that stuff on ebay.
yea i was thinking that also thank you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.