Who is the best old school amplifier repair man?

Participant count
  • Participant list

6r33n3y3z

CarAudio.com Recruit
FL
Do any of you gentlemen know where I can get an old school SQ amp repaired? I am considering buying a couple more amplifiers that I would like to have recapped. I want to make sure I choose the right repair guy. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Basically this. Not sure how busy Stephen is these days with other projects and repairs, but that's my top pick as well.

Also not sure if Amp Medics is still doing amp repairs, but he is right down in Tampa and certainly competent enough to do a restoration of an old amp. Might reach out to him and see if he does that sort of thing as it'll be a lot cheaper than to and from shipping to SoCal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...