Favorite brands of amplifiers??????

Audio Art HC100,and American Bass D1000 for me. Love those guys. My tsunami is doing pretty well rite now. for my DD.
I do miss my 1999 Jensen 300 watt amp tho..
sold mines not too long ago

Picture1050.jpg

I have always ran Fosgate amps since high school(early 90s). I haven't had bad luck with them, so I stick with them. I recognize there are plenty of capable players, but I have developed my loyalty and haven't had a reason to switch up brands yet.

Planet audio all the way...very strong and last forever.
X2 I love Planet audi amps especially the older ones.(before boss by out) The newer amps like the RXD and the Big Bang series are awesome very underated amps. Also JBL Old and new amps. Jbl amps are affordable amps that are clean enough for SQ and strong enough to kick a subwoofers azz. Um....... memphis bell amps. Older MtX(1990ish) and older rockford fosgate(1990ish) old Zeus amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.