SOLD Few things that gotta go: PG 6.5 mids, distro blocks, 18" fi recone

Participant count
  • Participant list

46panel
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Michigan
I will only accept a postal money order. Thanks, Kris

I have a pair of pheonix gold RSD 6.5" mids that have been sitting for a while that need to go. They were part of the component set but just have the mids. 30 shipped

01bd6c34.jpg

6bfb538f.jpg

Also two tsunami one 0 gauge input with four 4 gauge outputs. 10 shipped each or 17 for both.

aec27947.jpg

7af229c5.jpg

Finally have an old basket and cone for one of my old BL 18's. The coil got a nice ding in it at the end and the spiders are cut all around. But the basket and gasket and cone are in great shape. I was using it and the motor fell off because something was wrong with the motor and it put the ding in the coil, but it was still playing fine but since it was their fault they wanted me to ship in the motor and they gave me a new sub. I'll say 40 shipped OBO

e46b3029.jpg

3717c4b7.jpg

f0ac5c15.jpg

The cone doesn't have that smudge at the bottom of the dustcap, must just be the lighting.

Last edited by a moderator:
rms or model of the pg's?
They are the PG RSD mids and are rated at 60 watts RMS but many people have said the mids can handle much more and I've seen people running 120 watts to them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.