Fire in the hole! ( amp caught fire, popped, much smoke, el-stiiinko, still turning

For sure aint worried about motherfuckers and I dont "babble" if you dont have time, to read my sad ,long attempt at humor, bounce the **** on outta my ****. I am not going to get mad or quit being a member because of some names. I ALREADY SAID im cool with whatever is said as long as it can be a two way street and no hard feelings. Ive been through more REAL **** than most. Skin is thick. You cant fade me with your keyboard. I already knew the.snakes well before I ever posted. Out

That was your attempt at humor? You arnt funny then. At all.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

What is.the "quote" feature ? I want to post pics of all my crappie amps and subs etc... How? Where?
You should use quote if you want to reply to someone else's comment, this avoids confusion and also pings them so that they know you have replied.

Photo hosting on this site is sketchy, use photobucket or similar picture hosting site. Upload your pictures there then cut and past the links here within image tags or the image button in the reply box.

I got a new phone and I am having hell with.the.keys. Im not sure why the periods after every **** word as if I am double spacing . Also it.is leaving the letter "i" just as often but if I didnt back those out, it would be more of a cluster fornication . I need to dig it out SOON before I actually do get twisted up over the anxietyI of taking like 15 mins for.this message. Have a good one, im out!
The correct way to have a proper dialogue with a phone is to punch in 9 numbers and call somebody. You can pick up a cheap computer for like 100$ at a pawn shop or on eBay, use a proper keyboard and monitor, and save us all a lot of time and trouble trying to decipher huge text walls of broken sytax typed with your thumbs. For anything more than one sentence you really shouldn't be using a phone to reply to an online message board period.

You should use quote if you want to reply to someone else's comment, this avoids confusion and also pings them so that they know you have replied.
Photo hosting on this site is sketchy, use photobucket or similar picture hosting site. Upload your pictures there then cut and past the links here within image tags or the image button in the reply box.

The correct way to have a proper dialogue with a phone is to punch in 9 numbers and call somebody. You can pick up a cheap computer for like 100$ at a pawn shop or on eBay, use a proper keyboard and monitor, and save us all a lot of time and trouble trying to decipher huge text walls of broken sytax typed with your thumbs. For anything more than one sentence you really shouldn't be using a phone to reply to an online message board period.
or speech to text.... You know... get with the times

Thank you as you are 100% correct.

I have a hard time taking anyone serious who doesn't put the effort into writing a clear and easy to understand post.

Hell, I thought we were all tapping on our phones. I am a retard . I actually have a nice laptop, thanks for reminding me. Appreciate the other info as well. I have a few audio topics I may post this eve. I'll use my laptop

or speech to text.... You know... get with the times
Thank you as you are 100% correct.
I have a hard time taking anyone serious who doesn't put the effort into writing a clear and easy to understand post.
Actually my efforts were exponentially more than your. Being taken seriously though? Im pretty clear when I am needing to be taken seriously.

That was your attempt at humor? You arnt funny then. At all. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
It is obvious when I "attempt" humor. If you cant tell when, then maybe you arent smart enough to comment on it. Not sure what your "attempting" here but I have little doubt you will bust a spring trying to show me your version of humor in a reply about this. There is humor in this reply. See if you can find it . If you cant, maybe you shouldnt reply, at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.