FIRE SALE! 50% Off Everything!!!

Think multiple runs of that 1/0 cca would be good for 6000 rms? rather OFC //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

They raised the price of the wire $25 before putting it on sale...
Actually the price increased by only $15, which was the actually selling price to begin with.

We had a previous sale which was $15 off the regular price. When we launched the 50% off sale, we simply put the price back to the regular price, and offered 50% off of that. Had we kept the $15 discount, plus 50% off we would have lost money.

ANT

OK. But is it as good as KNU? Or at least pretty close?lol
Everything we offer is larger than Knu's offerings, and just as good of quality.

Also, in reference to the comment about Shok...has anyone actually looked at the size difference between Shok cable and Diyma cable?? Not saying anything bad about Shok by any means, I love their stuff and Russ is a great guy...just stating that we're selling this at basically the same price as their pre order right now, and ours is considerably larger. So while the fire sale is still going on, it's just something to think about.

How much area will the 20sq of deadener cover? I have a '02 Ram 1500 single cab & I need to deaden my entire cabin & doors.

Actually the price increased by only $15, which was the actually selling price to begin with.We had a previous sale which was $15 off the regular price. When we launched the 50% off sale, we simply put the price back to the regular price, and offered 50% off of that. Had we kept the $15 discount, plus 50% off we would have lost money.

ANT
Mastermod mentioned this already. I was mistaken and thought it was 75 for a roll prior... my mistake there. Also, I didn't know it was on sale at that price as well, so it makes sense to put it back to regular price before having a 1/2 off sale. It looks like very good wire for the money. I hope the sale is still around on the 15th... If it is, I will purchase a roll, and possibly a few other things. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MasterMod

MasterMod
Gilbert, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Dirtrider4eva