FIRE SALE! 50% Off Everything!!!

If you try using the code, and it works, push the order through. Not sure how long this is going to be active .

We brought in about 40 orders or so. Not terrible but not amazing either.

ANT

If you try using the code, and it works, push the order through. Not sure how long this is going to be active .We brought in about 40 orders or so. Not terrible but not amazing either.

ANT
Would I need 1 or 2 packs of dampener to cover a vehicle?

Fire Sale EXTENDED!!!!

We're continuing the fire sale through next weekend to try and make things fair for those individuals who get paid this week...same coupon code:

fire

Would I need 1 or 2 packs of dampener to cover a vehicle?
Really depends on the vehicle...most small vehicles will take around 2 and a half...full size suvs could take 6-8 depending on coverage amount and placement.

This is for the WHOLE vehicle btw.

UPDATE:

We had a great turnout so far and are playing catch up right now with the shipping...all orders will be processed and mailed out by this Wednesday that were made over the weekend.

Fire Sale EXTENDED!!!!
We're continuing the fire sale through next weekend to try and make things fair for those individuals who get paid this week...same coupon code:

Thanks for thinking of biweekly people I get paid this Friday and will be looking into getting some things.

Alright guys...ALL orders at this point have been processed, but shipping is backed up by about 3 days. We're working as fast as possible to get through all this stuff. Hopefully we can make a huge dent today and catch up before everyone gets paid this Friday and it gets nuts again haha.

So if you have NOT received tracking information, pm me asap, because that means somehow your order didn't go through.

For everyone else, just check the tracking number you received every day or two to see if it was sent out yet.

Sorry about the delays guys, we did not expect this kind of turnout lol! It's a good thing though!

Alright guys...ALL orders at this point have been processed, but shipping is backed up by about 3 days. We're working as fast as possible to get through all this stuff. Hopefully we can make a huge dent today and catch up before everyone gets paid this Friday and it gets nuts again haha.
So if you have NOT received tracking information, pm me asap, because that means somehow your order didn't go through.

For everyone else, just check the tracking number you received every day or two to see if it was sent out yet.

Sorry about the delays guys, we did not expect this kind of turnout lol! It's a good thing though!
I recieved the tracking. No shippement yet. Thank you for the update! I was about to start asking some hard questions lulz...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MasterMod

MasterMod
Gilbert, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Dirtrider4eva