Fixing Broken Car Amps

He still has mine. I too was one of the first to send him one. I actually got it back right away. It worked, but wasn't quite right, so I sent it to him the second time and that was the last time I saw it.

Brew

[quote name='-01limited-']forgot all about this thread. Doesnt @Anthony Collova own diyaudio? I'm sure he's just fine with mikes shady dealings. Probably why you got banned.[/QUOTE]

BRB... Running the largest collection of car audio forums online, while little girls ping me with jealousy....

BRB... Running the largest collection of car audio forums online, while little girls ping me with jealousy....
See thats your problem ant, I dont hate ya. I was merely showing you whats going on on your forum, but as expected we see you dont care about the people that make you all this money. You just care about the money.

If you want to leave a scammer on your site, then so be it.

See thats your problem ant, I dont hate ya. I was merely showing you whats going on on your forum, but as expected we see you dont care about the people that make you all this money. You just care about the money.
If you want to leave a scammer on your site, then so be it.

Whats funny is that people have been banned here for knowingly sporting scammers.

but we all know he wont.....

i'm also a member over there, and i'm sure the banning is not to save him, or something shady like that. it's much more simple. he does not do business, but does put through a high volume of repair threads, no drama. the point of the section over there is just that, technical repair threads. so, to put it simply, what you did was bring drama to the section of the forum, and nothing else. and he has not. that includes any scamming, to the best of my knowledge. i'm sure he would get the boot, should a problem arise. i often wonder what he has going on do have all these different amps, but don't really communicate with him. i'm sure it's just something local. before you ask, i do not want to sturr up drama and get myself bant either. sorry.

No idea of the situation. I did not read anything in this thread other than the ping that brought me here.Scammers however I do not support..

ANT
This guy said he was good at repairs and took on wayyyyyyyyyyy more than he could handle. Never sent a lot of amps back and just dropped off here. only a few pages back, maybe 5 you'll find it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.