Flash drive.

Participant count
  • Participant list
transfer speed is the difference. The link you provided shows a 2.0 flash drive but in any case, you can use a 3.0 flash drive in 2.0 slots. it will only transfer as fast as the slot/port can though so you'll just get 2.0 performance, which doesn't matter on head units.

transfer speed is the difference. The link you provided shows a 2.0 flash drive but in any case, you can use a 3.0 flash drive in 2.0 slots. it will only transfer as fast as the slot/port can though so you'll just get 2.0 performance, which doesn't matter on head units.
Gotcha. Thanks. Ill just go with the cheap $19 one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.