Found an old Rockford Sub on the Street.

So my GF found this old Rockford sub on the street by her house. hooked it up to my system to c if it was blown. didnt know wat the vc's were or anything. i hit pretty good for 1 12" sub. anyone know any specs on it?

It says RF in the middle and it says punch with a 2 under it in red.

Ive checked every were online for it and cant seem to find anyhting on it!
2........Z..........stupid alphabet.

the would be thieves prolly got spooked while carrying the **** down the road and dropped it.
lol i found a TV at the dumpster at work. im thinking someone dropped it there to pick up later, cuz it was pretty big and brand new in the box.

lol i found a TV at the dumpster at work. im thinking someone dropped it there to pick up later, cuz it was pretty big and brand new in the box.
LoL. now that i can understand if ppl think its stolen. but a shitty OLD rockford sub?

Did the TV atleast work?

She lives near lake view and city college.

How the fuk did u determine that a piece of trash that someone put out on the street to throw away or give away was stolen?

Why else would someone just leave an amp and working sub on the street for someone to find it when there is a such thing called a dumpster. Also garbage dumps don't take electronic equipment, you have to take it a electronic recycling place.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.