front stage amplifier

Thedeadly1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
miami
Hey, I am currently building a system and i am receiving audioque components, a sd 2.5 12", a 1200d aq amp, kenwood excelon x792, so all of the products are quality IMO at least. I want a 2 channel front stage that will do around 100-150 rms per channel. I was thinking between the pdx 150.2, or the t400-2. I would like suggestions but i can not spend over 300 shipped to 11790. And i want it brand new.

i guess what im asking is what is some of the best sq front stage amps for under 300 that will feed around 125 rms per channel

bump i want to order it soon i am leaning away from the t400 and towards the pdx, i want the cleanest i can get for under 300

It might be a little more than your wanting to spend--but you might look at the ARC Audio KS300.2 amplifier. They are one of the best sounding 2 channels that I have heard--and they normally sell for $349.00. If you go to the ARC Audio website, you can see if there is an authorized dealer in your area. They are definately worth the money for an ultra clean sound quality amplifier.

yea unfortunately the arc is out of the price range.. which amp is more efficient between the pdx and t400? Im just going to get the pdx i think

I got a brand new in box US Amps tube amp. Does 190 x 2 @ 4 ohms stereo and 300 x 2 @ 2 ohms stereo.

Plenty of clean RMS power with tube smoothness and clarity. Probably more than you need, but figured I'd offer it to you.

Let me know if you're interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.