• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

chefzane

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

2- Execution Audio 60.4 four channel amps

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have two Execution Audio 60.4 four channel amps for sale. They are both in great condition and have been on excellent electrical. They have been ran in an active setup using an external active crossover that was fully scoped from front to back meaning they have been fed completely clean signal and gains set properly so never abused. They sound great not harsh and not mellowed, and do a bit more than rated as they are rated at 12.8 iirc and hardly anyone plays that low lol. Only reason I am selling is I finally got team incriminator and I am switching to those. I may regret it as that's how much I like these. Any questions feel free to ask and can get better pics tomorrow when I take them out. I also have all boxes and manuals

10\10 mechanical 9.5\10 cosmetic for scuffs on feet from mounting, nothing a little black paint couldn't handle

Price:

$100 plus shipping each, price negotiable just pm me, no trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is on you

I had another ad up but I thought they were sold so I took new pics and put new price

View attachment 26552336View attachment 26552337View attachment 26552338

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...