SOLD FS: 2 jbl w12gti subwoofers

flexxissues
10+ year member

Re/Fi Hybrids FTW!!
Pa
I am selling this for a team mate.... Asking $450.00 OBO

**may be willing to trade for 2 12"spl oriented subwoofers...let me know what you got.**

Pics:

100_1190.jpg

100_1189.jpg

box.jpg

ok wut is here is 2 12" jbl gti mkll subs they are about 4 months old an have orginal boxs they came in if you want them . they come with a custom built to specs 37 hz box ,, it play the the low note in all modern day music really nice lot of air movement.. it is also covered on the inside with fiber glass resin. it was powered by a jbl bpx 2200. an i was running a 12v system so i say there were getting about 800 each.. everything is sold as is but works perfect.. its in my car if you wanna come down to here it. its in a 2002 hyundai accent hatch. you might be asking the DB on it well on the term lab 141.6-142.5 db an one the ac190 144.6 db an thats no B.S. if you have any question e-mail me or call me my name is rob 631 942 3597.. am willing to ship subs but not box. local pick up is fine an i will deliver up to 200 miles but it will cost more so just let me know were your at.. i will not drive 200 miles to demo it. a payment will be in full before i meet you thanks again an contact me subs retail for 630.00 each go to jbl web site.

the cap on the box is not for sale .. it was already sold....contact me if intrested.. an we can work shipping out.

i will respray a design if you buy item.. but tell me wut you want first .. stright color, diffrent color flames.. initals, tribal

37" long ( fender to fender)

23" deep

14 1/2" high

he is located in allentown, pa 18049. He will drive up to 200 miles but you would have to pay for fuel and tolls. Yes if you are interested in the subs he could shipp them to you, shipping would be $60 let me know if we can work something out

Hmm, well I'm coming up to Pennsylvania (Lacaster area) which is right around Allentown, and if I get the $500 for my 18s, I will send you some money to hold these for a couple weeks. I'll let you know in a few days. Until then, good luck.

Hmm, well I'm coming up to Pennsylvania (Lacaster area) which is right around Allentown, and if I get the $500 for my 18s, I will send you some money to hold these for a couple weeks. I'll let you know in a few days. Until then, good luck.
No problem just let me know... feel free to give me a call 631 942 3497

Need these subs gone..... these things are great drivers, one of the nicest 12's ive heard. i can get vids if you would like..

if you would split them up, pm me a price for one sub
i will talk to my friend tonight and see what he wants to do, im sure that would be fine. i will get back to you in a lil while

ttt

They are great SQL woofers, and in perfect condition //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Any offers on these? no lowballing please these subs are in perferct condition, may be interested in some 12" spl oriented subs for trade.... Ie: Atomic,BTL,rd audio elite, re mt..ect. post what you have, need to get new equipment for next season:cool:

if you are interested in these i could hold them for you, let me know what you want to do. otherwise we will be selling them seperatly. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.