Item(s) for Sale:

2011 "Premium" Alpine Touch Screen Head Unit from a 2011 Scion Tc

Model # on front: AXCL-W09U

Model # on sticker: PT545-0111

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Model # on front: AXCL-W09U

Model # on sticker: PT545-0111

Per Scion:

The Alpine Premium Audio System delivers 340 watts of power. Featuring built-in HD Radio for superb sound quality, the system includes Scion Sound Processing (SSP), including three sound reproduction pre-sets (Natural, Hear and Feel). There’s a USB port for connecting jump drives and digital audio players like iPods and iPhones. The system features MP3, WMA, AAC capability and an auxiliary port for connecting older-generation digital audio players. A touch screen LCD Thin Film Transistor (TFT) display features precision graphics and three 2.4-volt RCA outputs for front, rear and sub-speaker.” The unit includes Satellite Radio Ready and Navigation Ready features.

Please note, the unit is Navigation READY, not included

The Head unit will fit in all Scion's, but earlier than 2008, you may be missing some connections for iPod, USB, etc. Please verify with your Scion dealer or do research for your car.

I bought this to go in my 2005 xB. It fits perfectly, but I needed to add special cables for the iPod/USB connection and decided to go another route. Head unit has been fully tested and works 100%. I bought the unit from a Scion Tc owner, who used the head unit for 2 weeks before upgrading to a custom stereo.

Price:

$240 shipped via PayPal

(nearly $600 if purchased from Scion or $350 at the time of purchasing a Scion)

Not looking for trades unless you have a RF PBR500x1 or R1200-1D amp

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included for Continental US. USPS, FedEx or UPS

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

i-MdcDZ7P-L.jpg

i-Dc74JJm-L.jpg

i-zVPC6XB-L.jpg

alpine-scion-InfoSheet-Draft1.jpg

Thats really nice for a factory deck...Is Navi built in ?
Nope, per description above:

Please note, the unit is Navigation READY, not included

These are some of the few Premium head units with RCA outputs. These go pretty quick for around $300 on eBay, so it will go there if I don't get interest.

i want your camera.
Camera = $80 eBay special Canon Powershot SD890 IS - used and abused

Lighting = window on the south side of the house plus an overhead fluorescent

Other than depth of field, I doubt most people can tell the difference b/t this and a DSLR...I have one of those also, but was lazy for these pics. All I'm sayin' is you don't need a fancy camera to get good pics. Even lighting, a tripod and some fancy Car Audio magazines as background make for some nice pics!

Seriously, if enough people are interested, I'd be willing to put together a video showing off how I light for my pictures and videos //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/help.gif.cee8f684da1ba626487a8bc51152e1ec.gif

I digress, anyone interested in the Head Unit?

Kind of ironic how the lighting is horrible in the pic I took of the camera I used...

i-9CJJz65-M.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...