FS: 49.5' spool of DIYMA blue oversized 1/0 AWG CCA wire $75

SentraStyle
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

49.5' spool of DIYMA oversized 1/0 AWG CCA power wire

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new still on the spool. I thought I would end up using this (or at least most of it) but decided to go a different route and no longer need it.

Price:

$75 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping to 48 states only (HI, AK or anywhere else will be extra and on your dime)

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I figure shipping would run about $15 or so...so for local probably $60. Not really looking for trades as I have more audio equipment in my garage to last a lifetime of cars (it really is an addiction)...but offer up, you never know.

I figure shipping would run about $15 or so...so for local probably $60. Not really looking for trades as I have more audio equipment in my garage to last a lifetime of cars (it really is an addiction)...but offer up, you never know.
YGPM

Matt

That I do not know. I have read that that a 20' run is good for 200-225 amps or so of current draw for 1/0 CCA wire. This is over sized 1/0...so maybe slightly more.

i figure shipping would run about $15 or so...so for local probably $60. Not really looking for trades as i have more audio equipment in my garage to last a lifetime of cars (it really is an addiction)...but offer up, you never know.
garage sale anytime soon??? If so i call dibs on the good sh*t!!!!

Lol...I will probably be putting some of it up for sale. But will likely try craigslist first as some of the people there aren't as "thrifty" as some on here (and by thrifty I mean cheap).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.