FS: 49.5' spool of DIYMA blue oversized 1/0 AWG CCA wire $75

SentraStyle
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

49.5' spool of DIYMA oversized 1/0 AWG CCA power wire

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new still on the spool. I thought I would end up using this (or at least most of it) but decided to go a different route and no longer need it.

Price:

$75 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping to 48 states only (HI, AK or anywhere else will be extra and on your dime)

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Lol...I will probably be putting some of it up for sale. But will likely try craigslist first as some of the people there aren't as "thrifty" as some on here (and by thrifty I mean cheap).
Are you rawdogging me... Had someone offer me $50 for an amp I had up for $200 and that's what the amp was worth at the time... Alpine MRX-M100 used for less than a year, bought brand new for $300 and in absolutely mint condition. Biggest cheapskates I've ever met was people trying to buy something off me on Craigslist. Must be a local thing.

GLWS OP!

that sounds alot like me i have alpine 7990 7998 radio id like to findsom1 top trade the 7990 with that can have it fixed no 1 here is enough reliabe on that head unit but have 2 set of image horns 2 sets of 32 image dynamic eq.s do have an alpine 1507 4 sale bought new n only hooked to cd-2 horns n there 7 ohm n a kicker 225 x2 amp think its a 650.2 a sony eq 744 id like to get rid im thinkin of the gr 320 i had 1 n loved it never been sony fan, had the pioneer p9 n didnt like it had no buttons i had the remote right after christmas i hope to sale 2 colosus beeen hooked only to 1 13w7 a piece hopein to get just 1 amp american bass 1100.1 the 16 volt i run 16 volts but if interested in the kicker amp or sony eq i would do some tradeing i have pictures of everythin an can show either piece workin with a paper n date of showing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.