SOLD Fs: Alpine CVA-1004 Indash & Viper d1200.1 *lots of pics*

danteBirosel
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
These both are my friends but i know they were in good use.

For the Alpine indash, he is selling it because he can get a good deal for another touchscreen indash, and wants to get rid of this one. Great condition, been in good care, and of course works. And do not worry fellas, everything is legit, and NO the serial # is NOT scratched out. I will show pic of that for proof.

btw, in the pic i didnt take a pic of the remote, cuz he forgot to give it to me, but of course that is included.

Asking price: PM me for reasonable offer.

For the Viper d1200.1 it's in realllly good condition, looks new still. The only problem why he's selling is that, he forced the power,ground terminals with 1/0 awg wire and then ruined the terminals. So you will need to buy that specific part. But i guarantee the amp works!

Asking price: PM with offers.

Pics of Indash:

-dante

Bump for an awesome guy & smooooothe transactions //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i'll trade my left nut and 30 bucks for the indash LOL, if u still have this next tuesday consider it sold get at me dante on aim soundmasterj is the s/n

dam! that's one of the best offers i've got. but i prefer the right one? make it 40, instead of 30. LOL.

but yea bro ill get at you on tuesday if it's not sold yet.

ahhh righty is my fav but if thats what it takes maybe i can just put the left in the right and be all set LOL! and an extra 10 is no prob... just get at me then mang. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.