FS: BNIB Hertz HSK 165 Comp Set (pre-2009 model)

Blanco Diablo
10+ year member

PDX
Item(s) for Sale: Hertz HSK 165 Comp Set (pre-2009 model)

Item(s) Description/Condition: BNIB.

Price: $200+ shipping or B/O. Paypal or USPS Money Order accepted.

Shipping: Will ship via FedEx or UPS in the continental U.S. only.

Additional info:

Just got a great deal on the newer version so need to part with these to fund my install.

They are BNIB, bought them off a guy on here a little over a year ago, he only opened them to take pics for the classified post. I just looked at them a few times and took photos the other day, otherwise pristine, never been installed and in original package. They could use a good home.

These are not the $80 Malaysian/Phillipines/Singapore Ebay versions. They are in the authentic (no spelling errors) package, with the Hertz grey foam, no weird mismatched fonts on the crossovers and were sealed with a clear round sticker (all proof that they are not knock-offs).

Literally only selling these because I can't afford another amp to run these for rear fill and want to buy some extra sound deadening supplies.

Item Pictures:

user_name.jpg

box_front.jpg

box_back.jpg

packed_view.jpg

BACK_VIEW.jpg

full_view2.jpg

full_view.jpg

Thanks for looking. Pretty new to car audio so haven't bought or sold much in that regard. All the refs I have are in my sig.

Hoping to sell as I just got myself some new comps, have amps a solid sub and box... guess I would be open to the Alpine KCE-400BT for my HU.

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head though.

Haven't heard from, or seen payment by the guy who had called dibs pending payment... if he still hasn't responded by Monday I'll bump this thread and let people know that these are back up for grabs. PM me if interested.

Original buyer is on right now. Trying to get a definitive answer. However, there is one other guy that expressed interest before you.

Don't know what to say about the refs, don't have much gear so not much buying/selling history.

No response from the original buyer so these are back up for sale. PM me if interested. First to actually follow through with payment gets them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Blanco Diablo

10+ year member
Blanco Diablo
PDX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from