Not open for further replies.

cf2004
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Lima, OH
Item(s) for Sale:

Two used 10" Kicker comps

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used but working. I Bought these and used them for awhile. I took them out of my truck and they have been setting since. Want to get rid of them. One of the subs has two places were the plactic around the screw hole is broke. The head of the screw got it when I was taking the subs out. It dose not effect the performace. I took the best pics of it as I could.

Price:

$60.00 shipped obo

I will ship them in the manufactors box and then double box it.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included in price

Item Pictures:

comp.jpg

comp4.jpg

comp3.jpg

comp2.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

they would be good for like the g/f?

edit: idk what is up w/ photobucket. I edited, croped, rotated and rezied these pics and they were ok, but now are showing up ******* huge. And my feet are in it. epic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...