J31Rob
5,000+ posts

CarTune Netwerk
Indiana
Item(s) for Sale:

CDT HD-M6+ (pair)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

http://www.cdtaudio.com/pdf/HD-M6plus_07.pdf

BNIB, 10/10 cosmetic and mechanically. Pulled them out of plastic for pictures.

Price:

$180 shipped for the pair.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS.

Item Pictures:

KcJWFrq.jpg

KcCqOwc.jpg

NfOiH6z.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Back to the top. No more lowball offers please. These have never been mounted or powered. They are BRAND NEW.

$150 shipped is the final price.

Wish these were the dvc but do look smoking hot! Looking for a lil pbr300x2 to power em I'm knowing these lil bad boys put in work.

I have some US made Lanzar amps that would put a beatin' on them with old school clean power if you're interested.

Bump.

Sounds like a package super deal. Alls I have is 8 gauge ran to the trunk. If I had at least 4 gauge it would be possible.

D'oh! Edited.

I don't have my contacts in and thought the OP original $180 price said $100 and I said was going to snatch them ASAP! LOL.

But TBH, at $150 shipped nobody can complain about that, these are killer killer drivers in every sense.

D'oh! Edited.
I don't have my contacts in and thought the OP original $180 price said $100 and I said was going to snatch them ASAP! LOL.

But TBH, at $150 shipped nobody can complain about that, these are killer killer drivers in every sense.
Thank you! I'm glad not everyone here is all about the jankest and cheapest trash on the market.

Bump.

Dang that frequency response graph for the sealed enclosure sizes in that link are so awesomely promising if they were to be used in my doors. Hmm, perhaps I can I sell one or some of these O/S American made amplifiers, new amplifiers, motors/baskets, install accessories, or the plethora of batteries I have and pick these up. I would just take them for your asking price because it is just fine with me, but BOY the lady would hold out on me and I'd be on the sofa for at least a couple days if I did without selling something out of the Audio Dungeon room of mine :p I'll let you know Rob. Bump for you, if they go before I can sell something then C'est La Vie. At least that'd be good for you :p

Thanks,

Ron

I hope these are still around on payday. I've been considering a pair of these for my doors, just hooked up my new 6.5" cdt braxials w/upstage tweeters but they are lacking in midbass if you want to play them at high volume.

$150 shipped for these is UNBEATABLE. Come get 'em! Come on people.. don't overlook these nasty little drivers!

$150 shipped for these is UNBEATABLE. Come get 'em! Come on people.. don't overlook these nasty little drivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...