FS- DD 2512 (Possibly With Box)

Bettr n' Revrse
5,000+ posts

I do what I want
Item(s) for Sale: DD 2512 D4... If seller wants the box that can be done too

Item(s) Description/Condition: This sub is in perfect condition both cosmetically and mechanically... I bet it still has less then 50 or so hours on it and is actauly just now starting to loosen up... It sounds amazing and gets pretty d@mn loud but I want a little more

The box like I said can go as well if the seller would like but I can probably use it for the next sub if as well... It is 2.25 cubes at 38 hz and measures 17" tall 14" deep and 30.5" long

Price: For just the sub 275 plus shipping... with the box we will work it out if its what you wanna do

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Will be shipped in original DD packaging and probably threw UPS unless seller says other wise...

Item Pictures: I can get more pics when its not dark or Ive got some on my phone from when it came to me if you want me to send them to you...

0311012209.jpg

0311012212.jpg

DD25122.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.