db xTc
10+ year member

PA
Item(s) for Sale:

Two 9512's

Dual 1 ohm alum coils

Supercharged motors

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These subs were originally built as 10" H series that I purchased in October. Due to class changes between 2011 and 2012, I needed to upgrade to 12's. Recones were purchased in Feb 2012. The subs are built as the new I series with the new suspension design. (the H series and I series share the same motor, so these are I series from top to bottom).

The new suspension is much looser than the previous spider pack so they offer better low end and some comparisons show they are louder and more efficient.

These have minimal use on them, I installed them in early March and used them lightly for daily use and attended SBN. By light daily use, I mean well under 120dB. My mids are powered off the headunit so it hard for them to keep up with the subs. At SBN, I scored 152.2 in IASCA stock trunk 1 class.

Condition:

Mechanical is 9/10 no issues whatsoever. (no used sub is 10/10 in my opinion)

Cosmetic is 7/10 there is a few small smudges of CA glue/silicone on the surrounds. The one dust cap has a thin line of CA glue on it that looks like a scratch. (glue is messy and I used liberal amounts of glue!) No gaskets included, I seal subs with silicon. Gaskets are $7.00 each from DD, if you need them. I tried to capture these flaws in the pics, they don't look bad.

I am selling all my gear as some family commitments have come up and they take priority over my hobbies.

Price:

$850 + shipping

***only trade considered would be one SA12 with D2 coils

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Trades plus cash for NYer? I have a new American Bass Phantom 4000MD used for an hour and $450 cash.
Thanks bro, but I really don't need any equipment at the moment. I was planning on finishing up the season with a single 12" at local shows, but have way too much going on at work and the house so I will have to wait until I get everything squared away.

I'm a big fan of AB amps though, I've owned several.

Thanks bro, but I really don't need any equipment at the moment. I was planning on finishing up the season with a single 12" at local shows, but have way too much going on at work and the house so I will have to wait until I get everything squared away.
I'm a big fan of AB amps though, I've owned several.
No problem my man. Keep in touch with me cause if things change i'm sure something can be worked out. Plus I have a good friend that lives in Honesdale that usually comes up once or twice every 3 months and I got down there a few times a year which isn't far from you for delivery stuff.

Now considering trades again. The eligible items for trade are listed below in order of preference. If it's not on the list, it is not an option.

Sundown SA12 D2 (copper or alum coil) -single sub needed

AB VFL100.1

AB VFL120.1

AB HD12 D2 -single sub needed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.