Near new morel ultimo 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUMPED
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Great North
Item(s) for Sale: MOREL ULTIMO 12 ( 4ohm )

Item(s) Description/Condition: NEAR NEW MINT !

Price: $550 SHIPPED / INSURED ( Excluding HI )

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

The only reason Im not listing the piece as BRAND NEW is because it was taken out of the packaging and test fitted in to an enclosure and then packaged up again. So the only thing you will see is minuscule scratch marks in the mounting holes. Also included is the GRILL ( BRAND NEW )

Item Pictures:

2012-05-10154731.jpg

2012-05-10154857.jpg

2012-05-10154921.jpg

2012-05-10155002.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

i actually have two of these in my second truck on an arc audio se2300 and they are just amazing simply put. i had one in my cruze for a while and it was great on a my mtx942 bridged on 900w.

these speakers usually only need .8cubes sealed and 800w this has been the sweet spot in my testing.

i actually have two of these in my second truck on an arc audio se2300 and they are just amazing simply put. i had one in my cruze for a while and it was great on a my mtx942 bridged on 900w.
these speakers usually only need .8cubes sealed and 800w this has been the sweet spot in my testing.
Thanks for the insight..

So care to ADD another to your collection....lol

You know you want to...lol

^^^^^

Thanks for the POST DUMP....

Seriously ITS APPRECIATED.

Now whatever YOU believe is irrelevant.

What I said stands !

There IS no need for revision of the AD.

^^^^^

Thanks for the POST DUMP....

Seriously ITS APPRECIATED.

Now whatever YOU believe is irrelevant.

What I said stands !

There IS no need for revision of the AD.

Thank you for the bump.

Its a thing of beauty for sure...lol

Those who know what the subs know its a great deal for sure.

Now all I got to do is find someone that wants this piece of goodness.

Thanks

Thanks for the insight..So care to ADD another to your collection....lol

You know you want to...lol
i would love to if this wast a ten im gonna try 3 10s of the sc ultimo in my new versa hatch and see how they stack up to the ultimos in my truck i think im gonna have a hard time finding an amp that puts out 2100w at 1.33 though that is still clean clean power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...