FS/FT: Anyone need an Audiobahn A18001DT?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssteele18
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Audiobahn A18001DT Amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

3600W Max, Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier

RMS Power Rating:

4 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.

1 ohm: 1800 watts x 1 chan.

Max Power Output: 3600 watts @ 1 ohm

4-way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload and DC Offset

Cobalt Blue LED Illuminated heat sink design (on/off switch for your preference)

Large Digital Volt-meter Display

Preamp outputs

Dual Cooling Fans

Chrome Flame Cooling Fan Grill covers included (other optional designs available and sold separately)

Multi-Stranded Power Supply Toroids

Double Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board

High gloss chrome plated finish

Variable Bass Boost: 0-18dB at 40-100Hz

Variable Low-Pass Crossover: 50-150Hz

Variable Subsonic Filter: 15-40Hz

Frequency Response: 15-150Hz

THD: 0.05%

Variable Phase Control: 0 or 180°

Dimensions: 16-7/8"L x 11-15/16"W x 2-1/2"H

1/0-gauge power and ground leads recommended. Contact us for information regarding a discount on a select amplifier kit when purchased together.

7/10 Cosmetically

9/10 Functional

Price:

$250 OBO

Offer up.

Interested in AQ1200

Buyer pays shipping.

0b6920bb.jpg

e0a965f9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one of these laying around and these are surprisingly stout amps. If you can look past all the chrome and blue lighting(unless you're into that sort of thing) they really are not bad amps at all. Might wanna throw a price in there though man. Its forum rules. Your thread may be deleted if you don't post an asking price

I have one of these laying around and these are surprisingly stout amps. If you can look past all the chrome and blue lighting(unless you're into that sort of thing) they really are not bad amps at all. Might wanna throw a price in there though man. Its forum rules. Your thread may be deleted if you don't post an asking price
There's actually a switch to hit off the lights. Lol it's convenient though, LED voltage indicator already on it!

Audiobahn A18001DT 2500W Mono Class D Amplifier/Amp | eBayThese are the correct specs on this amplifier and will do it with the proper electrical..Stought Monsters:santa:.. you will need pics with user name and date of the ampl
Ah yes.. I was trying to find that. Sorry, I promise I'm posting pics soon! I just had problems with my wifi the last few nights so I havent been able to upload them! lol

Btw, the picture of the amp looks exactly the same as whats on ebay, just says A18001DT instead.

They are some BA amps from my experience/solid runners/performers..aaallllll day runners:boink:
I have had a very pleasant experience with it as well.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

If you need 2K watts, and have the electrical to back it up..I wouldnt hesitate to run this on any subs needing 1k plus@1ohms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...