SOLD Fs/FT Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT

Participant count
  • Participant list

TrlcKed_OuT
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
las Vegas
hey guys been a while since ive been on here and posted on here but i just recently got this pioneer avic-z110bt head unit and i was trying to pick between this and the kenwood dnx7140 or 9060 and i got this but after playing with it for a day now im not liking the navi on it and just want to try and get the kenwood...i bought this unit Brandnew a few days ago and just had best buy professionall install in on saturday! i have all paperwork for install and for the headunit. i also have a pac audio wri-p wireless remote interface for it, no remote yet tho. so i would really like to get either $850 or trade for a kenwood dnx-7140 or dnx9060...you can message me here or email me at rcrotty82@hotmail.com.. my name is ryan and i havnt read the posting rules for a while so if im not allowed to post my email let me know and i will remove it...i will get pics up with a date and my screen name up by tomorrow or if contacted i can try to get some sooner for you. thank you for looking!!

Nightly bump, Sorry didnt get the pictures today will get them up tomorrow! Also am accepting offers as the $850 is not completely firm, although i would love to make a straight trade for the kenwood unit...also i am no longer in Las Vegas,NV as it shows im in the Pittsburgh,PA area. Thanks again for Looking

hey guys here are the pics.. If you would like any in particular please just ask!

ImageShack Album - 5 images

imag0014o.jpg

imag0009de.jpg

imag0010ku.jpg

imag0011p.jpg

imag0013u.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.