SOLD FS: Headunits, Speakers, LCD's etc *PICS*

Toxic Tuan
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hi Guys,

I spent the last 2 days pulling stuff out from my storage, I still have more stuff. I have a whole lot saved over the years and/or traded for. I'm slowly selling everything off to fund a for a basket tooling. I'll have 2 posts going, one for subwoofers, the other is for everything else. Prices are pretty firm. These prices are ridiculously cheap. Prices do no include shipping or paypal fees. I'm not looking for trades.

My other thread for subwoofers:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=449008

Used Eclipse CD7000. Excellent condition. 100% working order. I have the original box. $150 plus shipping.

IMG_1255.jpg

Used Eclipse CD2000. Excellent condition. 100% working order. I have the original box. $90 plus shipping.

IMG_1257.jpg

(3) Used Crystal Mobile Sound 6.5" Mids for the Kevlar Series Components. 100% working.

(1) Used Integrated Kevlar Components. 100% Working. I really don't want to separate them.

$50 for all 4 speakers plus shipping.

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

Brand New Crossfire X6 Top of the line 6.5" Components. SOLD

New Diamond Audio D352i 5.25" Integrated Components SOLD

Dang Tuan, nice deals! I'm lookin for a nice set of 6.5's that would sound REALLY great off a JL 300/2 amp. Any thing you'd recomend? I was leaning towards the PPI 356CS comps, but after seeing a few more components, I'm undecided again. I'm a bit more SQ oriented, but like to get loud once in a while. I have an Eclipse 8445 headunit that i got off one of your other great deals years ago, now I need to wrap up the components and I'm set. Also, let me know if I can meet with you to pick up a set instead of shipping, I'm in Long Beach. I'm liking the Bravox components you posted, think it'll pair up pretty good with the JL amp? One more thing, my 8445 has a CD stuck in it, any place you'd recommend to get it fixed?

interested in

New MB Quart DSD216 6.5" Discus Componets. MSRP: $249. $100 plus shipping

and

Brand New Bravox CS60K 6.5" Components. Extremely High Reviews. MSRP $499. $140 plus shipping.

also if i bought those would you cut me a deal on this...

New Nesa NRM-7001R $75 plus shipping

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.