FS: Motorola Droid X

Participant count
  • Participant list

CL1CKCLACK
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Boss
Ive got a like new droid x. bought it on release date. has had a screen protector on it since day one. clean esn and not a single flaw on the phone. looking to get 600 obo or trades

4.3" Touch Screen WVGA Display— supports up to 16M colors

8.0 MP camera with fast mechanical shutter (1/1000 sec) auto focus, touch–to–focus, and face recognition, panoramic modes, and more.

Android 2.1 (Eclair) OS with Motorola Application Platform

TI OMAP 1GHz processor with Dedicated GPU

8GB Internal memory for emails, texts, and apps

16 GB microSD card pre–installed on–device — up to 32GB microSD supported

Integrated Google , Exchange, Facebook , Myspace, and Twitter Contacts

V CAST Media Manager – Learn More

Embedded Ringtones, vibrate alert and silent

720p HD Video capture with easy upload to YouTube, slow–motion capture, fast motion capture and more.

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

You scored cuz they sell bnib on ebay for 600$ lol goodjob //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

now that's just nasty if you want another man to **** your nutz. you can be gay all you want nothin wrong with it but it's just not my thing. backordered who cares, that's their own fault for spending more money than it's worth. i'm just sayin we can all see not to goto you when it comes to buying anything on here is all.

now that's just nasty if you want another man to **** your nutz. you can be gay all you want nothin wrong with it but it's just not my thing. backordered who cares, that's their own fault for spending more money than it's worth. i'm just sayin we can all see not to goto you when it comes to buying anything on here is all.
oh yea? why shouldnt anyone come to me? cuz im a bad seller? cuz i scam ppl?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CL1CKCLACK

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Boss
CL1CKCLACK
Land Of The Hicks...
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies