Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT
10+ year member

St.Louis
View attachment 26541006Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition: RAINBOW AUDIO VANADIUM 10 INCH SUBWOOFER. HAS BEEN PLAYED JUST A FEW TIMES, LOOKS AND SOUNDS GREAT. THIS IS FOR THE TRUE AUDIOPHILE.

Rainbow Audio is superb quality audiophile quality equipment handmade in Germany. The true sound experience for the music lover. These are the finest car audio speakers on the market today. Handmade quality and high detail has made the brand very much sought after. Manufactured in Germany with strict production processes and then hand assembled. The choice of true audiophile. Full effects of the bass in low frequency.

Thermal, mechanical load capacity plus sensitive demands are put on these woofers to give maximum sound pressure level and high bass sound quality.

SPECS:

Peak power: 450 watt

Nominal Power: 50-250 watt

Frequency Response: 20-200

Impedance: 2 x 3 ohm @ 100 hz

Sensitivity: 86 db

Max SPL: 136 db

Voice Coil: 65mm, 2.5 "

Frame Diameter: 10, 98 inches/ 279 mm

Mounting Diameter: 5,31 inches/135 mm

Overall Depth: 5,51 inches/ 140 mm

Magnet Diameter: 6,22 inches/ 158 mm

Displacement: 0,11 cu. ft.

REcommended subsonic cut frequency: 20-35 hz/ 18-24 db/octave slope

Price:

$379.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I WILL SHIP VIA USPS WITH TRACKING. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING. $25 U.S. AND IF YOU ARE INTERNATIONAL I WILL GET YOU A QUOTE BASED ON LOCATION

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...