FS: US Amps MD-1D, Cadence Z1200, RF 2600x Series 1, Orion XTR10001, Crunch 1k RMS

Participant count
  • Participant list

cm2658
10+ year member

lovely
Item(s) for Sale:

1- US Amps MD-1D

2 - Cadence Z1200

3 - Rockford Fosgate 2600x series 1

Item(s) Description/Condition:used, all work great

Price:

MD-1D - $175 shipped

Z1200 - $175 shipped

2600x - $50 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: shipping included in prices

Item Pictures: will upload pics with ID and date tomorrow, not in the mood to upload it all tonight, too much work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/zzzzz.gif.06fa1eabe00c8b872d7e814474c9b95c.gif

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
here are the pics.. also I just wanted to add that as far as trades go I'm not really interested in anything, maybe a D2 12 over 750RMS, and thats only maybe..

here we go..

2q881av.jpg

vwpu7o.jpg

2j1tn42.jpg

2qk6jb8.jpg

33e4ygy.jpg

2q8ofu8.jpg

The RF P5002 seen in first photo is sold already and none of the amps include a bass knob.

Note on the Orion amp: I bought the amp from a guy who said he suddenly started getting some form of engine noise in his sub. I took a shot and assumed it was either faulty wiring or his head unit outputs, and I've not experienced any issue with it since I've had it. However I have only had it for a little over a month but in that time I've had no issues with it. I just wanted to put it out there.

Did you ever try that cadence amp?..was wondering How they were...
yeah this is the second one of these I've owned.. I ran one for about a year then ended up selling it years ago so when I found another one I jumped on it.. Right now all I have is a D4 12 so all these 1ohm stable amps aren't very useful.. I have a C2 12 D2 coming in so when I get it I'll see which one is the winner when I can run them at 1ohm.. but I loved the amp before and I like this one too but I have too many amps and need money, one neat thing is it has a separate power/ground output that you can use to power a line driver without a distribution block.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.