Fs Zenon amp 400.00

dillinja666
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

For sale a Zenon ( aka dynabel amp )

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I would say the amp is 9/10 condition wise, 1 tiny scratch on a corner. In perfect working order 10/10. The amp is called a dynabel 1705 they are .5 ohm stable is the vehicle can support that. I know they do 2500@1ohm but I dont have documentation of .5ohm output.

I havn't been on this site in a looooong time, but my referances are good and my email is still the same as the one listed in the pictures. You can contact me VIA email listed in the pics and I will start checking this sites Pm's more often. I'm moving and would like to get this amp out of my garage. Thanks for looking!

Price:

400 usd +pp and shipping or OBO. Please don't offer something stupid.

or local pickup

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I guess I can setup shipping however the buyer wants? I'm not 100% what the site wants in here.

Item Pictures:

IMG00155-20100717-1543.jpg

IMG00154-20100717-1543.jpg

IMG00153-20100717-1543.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sorry no trades plus cash disturbed471985.....I just need cash

And I'm located in San Diego, Bigjeff64...you wanna buy me secksy amp?

LBC, Those 6 caps are actually a big difference, That saz2500 is the signal side from a 2000 and the power side from a 3000. This is more like a 2000 but the output is around 2500. I had the birth sheet with it but lost it. It was above rated powa though!

What do you see that is different? The only difference I see are 6 more tiny caps on the power supply portion of the saz2500.
That's 50% more though, think of it that way. Also, assuming they're using the same FETs on the output section, it looks like 12 vs 10 in favor of the 2500D(hard to tell exactly though). They're both solid amps, but the Sundown definitely appears to be a little beefier and more overbuilt. For the price though, the Dynabel is hard to beat.

What do you see that is different? The only difference I see are 6 more tiny caps on the power supply portion of the saz2500.
That's 50% more though, think of it that way. Also, assuming they're using the same FETs on the output section, it looks like 12 vs 10 in favor of the 2500D(hard to tell exactly though). They're both solid amps, but the Sundown definitely appears to be a little beefier and more overbuilt. For the price though, the Dynabel is hard to beat.

I see the exact same number of fets, just different screw down heat clamps. 50% more capacitance doesn't mean a whole lot as far as output goes. It's not much capacitance either way. I think for me the question is: will the performance be similar and if so, how similar? Which will perform better in my setup. From a quick look and a little common sense we know that the fets have to be exactly the same. THere is no question that it's the same board layout from the same build house. Since that's the case, adding more fets more times than not will require a redesign of the pcb. There needs to be spare room on the heatsink, spare room on the pcb. Then there is the added cost of the resistors (2 per fet) and zener diode (1 per fet). So with each fet you're looking at a couple of dollars of added cost. Then electrolytic capacitors aren't cheap either for ones with a temp rating that will last in a vehicle. 105C is pretty standard, and for the tiny ones you see there, you're looking at a dollar each probably. So if the sundown did have 2 extra fets and 6 extra caps, it would cost at least 20 dollars more each to make, with little to no performance increase. With the SAZ 2500d I'd say that 20 dollars is a pretty big percentage of the total production cost.... and for nothing.

Sorry no trades plus cash disturbed471985.....I just need cash
And I'm located in San Diego, Bigjeff64...you wanna buy me secksy amp?

LBC, Those 6 caps are actually a big difference, That saz2500 is the signal side from a 2000 and the power side from a 3000. This is more like a 2000 but the output is around 2500. I had the birth sheet with it but lost it. It was above rated powa though!
Actually, they didnt come with birth sheets. You may be thinking of a different amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm sorry but that is not accurate.

Lol.. Thats my old amp. You bought it from me when I was 02parkave. Also that amp is rated 1500x1 NOT 2500.
So the Ad in the earlier part of the thread is off by a 1000? Then you lied to me about how much the amp puts out when you sold it to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm sorry but that is not accurate.
Im not an expert on the SAZ2500, I just know its some sort of mix between the 2000 and the 3000. Doesn't matter though cause this isn't a 2500 and I never said it was the same as one.

Actually, they didnt come with birth sheets. You may be thinking of a different amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Ya if you didn't send one I guess I am thinking of the wrong amp, I've had this beauty through a bunch of other amps that I've bought and sold. I love this amp but it is time to let her go. I don't have a car that I can use her in and am moving somewhere where I won't need a vehicle. Lol want your amp back?

So anyways the amp is still for sale 400 bucks someone buy this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.